- Population: 12,527
- Median Income: $28,809
- Zip Codes: 33707, 33711
- Average Listing Price: $490,378
- Median Sales Price: $127,000
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $114
- City of Gulfport
- City Hall:
2401 53rd Street South
Gulfport, Florida 33707
- Government: Council and city manager. Mayor elected to a three year term and four council members elected for two-year staggered terms. At-large election each year, council members represent wards and run for specific seats.
- Services: Gulfport police, fire, emergency medical services, garbage, water, sewer, parks, library, marina, senior and community centers, events hall, theater, wireless internet access zones (GWIZ).
The Gulfport MLS map search includes the neighborhoods and homes of the Gulfport area including
Boca Ciega Estates, Boca Ciega, Historic Gulfport, Pasadena Estates, Town Shores, Skimmer Point, Pasadena Yacht and Country Club, Kipps Colony, Clam Bayou, Baywood, and Bay View
neighborhoods of Gulfport, Florida.