- Population: 17,479
- Median Income: $51,378
- Zip Codes: 34695
- Average Listing Price: $357,830
- Median Sales Price: $224,900
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $129
- City of Safety Harbor
- City Hall:
750 Main Street
Safety Harbor, Florida 34695-3597
- Government: Commission and city manager. Mayor and four commissioners elected for three-year staggered terms. Elections each year for two years, no election the third year. Commissioners elected to specific seats.
- Services: Safety Harbor fire, building, planning, engineering, water, sewer, garbage, parks and recreation, library; law enforcement through County Sheriff's Office; Library Cooperative member.
The Safety Harbor MLS map search includes the neighborhoods of the Safety Harbor area including South Green Springs, Wilder Oaks, Old Harbor Place, Fernbrook, Cypress Trace, Old Safety Harbor, Huntington Trails, Briarwood, Harbor Woods, Beacon Place, Weatherstone, Coventry, Rainbow Farms, Briar Creek, Country Villas, Kendale, Bayfront Manor, Bridgeport, Tangelo, North Bay Hills, Highland Woods, Phillippe Woods, Phillippe Park, Philippe Point, Bay Woods, The Highlands, De Soto, Mira Mar, Harbor Heights, Phillippe Estates, Phillippe Bay, Cypress Knoll, Bay Towne, and Briarwood.