- Population: 21,003
- Median Income: $38,251
- Zip Codes: 34688,
- Average Listing Price: $455,140
- Median Sales Price: $171,500
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $106
- City of Tarpon Springs
- City Hall:
324 Pine St. E.
Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689
City Clerk: 410 N Ring Ave.
All Mail: P.O. Box 5004
Tarpon Springs, Florida 34688-5004
- Government: Commission and city manager. Mayor and four commissioners elected to three-year staggered terms. Elections held each year for specified seats.
- Services: Tarpon Springs police, fire, water, sewer, parks and recreation, building, library, marina, cultural center; garbage contracted out; Library Cooperative member.
The Tarpon Springs MLS map search includes the neighborhoods and homes of the Tarpon Springs area including Trentwood Manor, Grassy Pointe, Downtown Historic Tarpon Springs, Little Greece, Sponge Docks, Pointe Alexis South, Anclote Isles, Westwinds, Sunset Hills, Bayshore Heights, Chesapeake Point, Explorers Cove, Serene Hills, Forest Ridge, Florida Oaks, Harbor Woods North, Mariner Village, Coquina Beach, Colony South, Lakeside Colony, Riverside Oaks, Howard Park Beach, Sea Breeze Island, Nature's Preserve, Harbor Oaks, Golden Gateway, Innes Park, Whitcomb, Westwind Village, Whitcomb Place, Tarpon Shores, Gulfview Ridge, Gulfview Woods, Loch Haven, Pointe Alexis North, Harbor Watch, Pointe Alexis, Meyers Cove, Alta Vista, Forest Ridge, Meadows, Brittany Park, River Watch, North Lake, Salt Lake, Sail Harbor, Highland, Gnouy Park, Lakeview Villas, Beckett Bay, Rivo Alto, Fairmont Park, Stone Hedge, Grand View Heights, Oakleaf Village, and the Anderson Park area.