- Population: 19,195
- Median Income: $29,179
- Zip Codes: 33772, 33776, 33777, 33778
- Average Listing Price: $249,605
- Median Sales Price: $150,050
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $117
- City of Seminole
- City Hall:
9199 113th Street North
Seminole, Florida 33772-5226
- Government: Council and city manager. Mayor and six council members elected for two-year staggered terms. Election each year. City manager appointed.
- Services: Seminole community development, parks and recreation, public works, library, fire; garbage contracted out; water and sewer from County; law enforcement through County Sheriff's Office; Library Cooperative member.
The Seminole MLS map search includes the neighborhoods and homes of the Seminole area including Bay Pines, Oakhurst Shores, Carriage Bay, Williamsdale, Leach Park, The Tides, Boca Ciega Point, Ridgewood, Edgewater Estates, Blossom Lake, The Narrows, Oak Creek Estates, Bay Ridge, Kapok Grand, Bardmoor, Bent Tree, Lake Park Estates, Lakeside Estates, Crestridge, Seminole Pines, Seminole Park Estates, Lake Seminole, The Woods, Clearwood, Cross Bayou, Bayou Manor, The Gardens, Lake Pearl, Canterbury Chase, Gem Village, Walsingham, Orangewood Highlands, Seminole Ridge, Golden Groves, Seminole Woodlands, Seminole Groves, Ridgewood Groves, Sandy Woods, Thurston Groves, Quail Ridge, Lake Seminole, Boca Ciega Ridge, Orange Manor, Windtree, Oakhurst, Tara Cay, The Glades, Oakhurst Groves, Oakhurst Terrace, Egret Woods, Linden, Tamarac, Rustic Pines, Holiday Highlands, Riviera Heights, Traditions, Whispering Pines, Bayhaven, Woodland Estates, Harbor View, and the Pinellas Groves neighborhoods of Seminole, Florida.