- Population: 3,574
- Median Income: $86,617
- Zip Codes: 33715
- Average Listing Price: $940,183
- Median Sales Price: $371,200
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $210
- Tierra Verde is an unincorporated census-designated place in Pinellas County. For MLS purposes, many Realtors® list homes located in the neighborhoods of Isla del Sol and Bayway Isles as being in Tierra Verde, although these neighborhoods are actually a part of incorporated St. Petersburg. Also, some properties that are located in Tierra Verde may be listed as St. Petersburg.
- Tierra Verde Community Association
- Government: Pinellas County Board of County Commissioners governs all unincorporated areas of the county directly; municipalities may call upon the County for specialized services.
- Services: Fire, sheriff, sewer, water, gas, building, engineering, highway, parks and recreation, library system, and recycling are all part of the Pinellas County government services. Some services, like garbage, are contracted out. Some services of Tierra Verde are served by adjacent municipalities.
The Tierra Verde MLS map search includes the neighborhoods and homes of the Tierra Verde area including the Pinellas Bayway, Entrada, Sands Point, Monte Cristo, East Shores and West Shores real estate area of Tierra Verde, Florida.