- Population: 1,628
- Median Income: $63,529
- Zip Codes: 33785, 33786
- Average Listing Price: $1,027,088
- Median Sales Price: $455,500
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $274
- City of Belleair Beach
- City Hall:
444 Causeway Blvd.
Belleair Beach, Florida 33786-3399
- Government: City Manager-Council form of government. Council is comprised of the Mayor and 6 council members (total of 7 sit on council), who are elected to two-year staggered terms. The City Manager is the municipality's chief executive officer.
- Services: Full-time police services; fire service provided by the Pinellas Suncoast Fire District; potable and reclaimed water from County; sanitary sewer collection and treatment from County; solid waste collection through outside contractor (Waste Management); public works department (which provides parks management, waterfront management, transportation management, stormwater management, emergency management and facilities management). Belleair Beach also has a public access television channel (BBTV-15) which is operated by volunteer members of the Cable TV Advisory Board. The municipality also has a Parks Board which acts as an advisory board to the council regarding the aesthetic quality of its parks system.
The Belleair Beach MLS map search includes all the neighborhoods, condos and townhomes of the Belleair Beach area, including Belleair Beach, North Belleiar Beach, Bellevue, and Belle Isle.