- Population: 12,701
- Median Income: $50,354
- Zip Codes: 34677
- Average Listing Price: $273,928
- Median Sales Price: $134,700
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $98
- Oldsmar is an incorporated town. East Lake is an unincorporated census-designated place located north of Oldsmar on the east side of Lake Tarpon. For MLS purposes, many Realtors® list homes located in either Oldsmar or East Lake as being in Oldsmar. Also, some properties that are located in East Lake may be listed as Palm Harbor.
- City of Oldsmar
- City Hall:
100 State Street West
Oldsmar, Florida 34677
- Government: Council and city manager. Mayor and four council members elected for three-year staggered terms. Council elected to specific seats.
- Services: Oldsmar fire, building and planning, parks and recreation, library, emergency management services, sewer, water, public works, reclaimed water, stormwater utility, code enforcement; sanitation contracted out; law enforcement through County Sheriff's Office; Library Cooperative member. East Lake services provided by Pinellas County Government.
The Oldsmar MLS map search includes the neighborhoods and homes of the Oldsmar area, including Forest Lakes, Cypress Lakes, Bay Arbor, Harbor Palms, Gull-Aire, Bayside Meadows, West Oldsmar, Mobbly Bay, Shoreview, Bay's End, Country Club Estates, and East Lake Oaks.