- Population: 249,068 (largest city in Pinellas, 4th largest in Florida)
- Median Income: $34,597
- Zip Codes: 33701, 33702, 33703, 33704, 33705, 33706, 33707, 33708, 33709, 33710, 33711, 33712, 33713, 33714, 33715, 33716
- Average Listing Price: $269,825
- Median Sales Price: $135,000
- Average Price per Sq/Ft.: $125
- City of St. Petersburg
- City Hall:
175 5th Street North
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
P.O. Box 2842
St. Petersburg, Florida 33731-2842
- Government: Strong mayor elected for four-year term. Eight council members elected from specified districts for four-year staggered terms. Election every odd-numbered year.
- Services: St. Petersburg provides all services, plus marina, airport, six libraries (Library Cooperative member), 125 parks and recreation facilities (including Sunken Gardens Botanical Attraction and Boyd Hill Nature Park), Tropicana Field (home to major league baseball Tampa Bay Rays), Bayfront Center and Mahaffey Theater, Coliseum, the Pier, and three municipal golf courses.
The St. Petersburg MLS map search includes the neighborhoods and homes of the St. Petersburg area including the Old Northeast, North Downtown St. Petersburg, Kenwood, Crescent Lake, Snell Isle, Eden Isle, North Shore, Baypoint Drive, Brightwaters Circle, Shore Acres, Twin Lakes, Venetian Isles, Ponderosa, Patrician Point, Bayou Grande, Mermaid Point, Mangrove Bayou, Placido Bayou, Northeast Park Shores, Crisp Park, Coffee Pot Bayou, Granada Terrace, Brighton Bay, Snug Harbor, Harbor Isle, Caya Costa, Weedon Island, Tanglewood, St. Paul's, Euclid, Uptown, Round Lake, Bon Air, Pelham Manor, North Kenwood, Woodlawn Oaks, South Downtown St. Petersburg, Roser Park, Old Southeast, Palmetto Park, Wildwood Heights, Campbell Park, Jordan Park, Melrose, Methodist Town, Perkins, 13th Street Heights, Bartlett Park, Fruitland Heights, Cromwell Heights, Bayboro, University Park, Mel-Tan, 31st Street, Lakewood Estates, Lakewood Terrace, Highland Oaks, Harbordale, Lake Maggiore Shores, Lakeview, Driftwood, Coquina Key, Tropical Shores, Bonita Bayou, Bayou Highlands, Arlington Park, Bahama Shores, Pinellas Point, The Pink Streets, Bay Vista, Maximo Point, Sunshine Skyway, Scenic Drive, Isla Del Sol, Bayway Isles, Broadwaters, Maximo Moorings, Eckerd Landing, Broadwater Place, Westshore Village, Perry Bayview, Causeway Isles, Yacht Club Estates, Coral Pointe, Bay Manor, Jungle St. Petersburg, Jungle Prada, Jungle Terrace, Tyrone Park, Tyrone Square, Azalea, Eagle Manor, West Lake Estates, Sunset Drive, Park Street, Crossroads, North Central St. Petersburg, Tyrone Gardens, Eagle Crest, Lake Pasadena Estates, Harshaw Lakes, Central Oak Park (North), Garden Manor, Disston, Live Oaks, Holiday Park, Sheryl Manor, Disston, Lake Sheffield, Leslee Lake, Harshaw, Merna Park, Sirmons Lake, Edgemoor, Grovemont, Harris Park, Allendale, Euclid Heights, Romeo Heights, Clear Vista, Highland Grove, Ponce de Leon, Woodlawn, Crescent Heights, Five Points, Ridgecrest, Oakwood Gardens, Allendale Terrace, Lake Euclid, Norwood Heights, Magnolia Heights, Placido, Edgemoor, Riviera Bay, Sterling Manor, Sunlit Cove, Renaissance, Rio Vista, Mobel Americana, Mangrove Bay, Winston Park, Meadowlawn, Barcley Estates, Fossil Park, Glen Lakes, Village Green, Fairway Estates, Sawgrass Park, Carillon, and the Gateway area of St. Petersburg, Florida.